On Wednesday, May 20th, at the Center for Effective Philanthropy conference in San Francisco, Fay Twersky, co-chair of the Fund for Shared Insight, announced its partnership with SurveyMonkey on a new experimental initiative: Listen for Good. Inspired by the spirit of the Net Promoter System (NPS) – a tool that has caught fire in the business world to predict customer loyalty and future company growth – Listen for Good will help expand the practice of high quality feedback loops.
- Announcing New Funders, Grantees, and Listen for Good 2018 RFP
- Announcing New Funders and Listen for Good RFP
- Shared Insight Springs Forward with New Funders and New RFP
- Chronicle of Philanthropy Publishes Op-Ed on White House Workshop on Data-Driven Feedback Loops
- Shared Insight Co-Hosts White House Workshop to Share Progress, Continue Momentum of Feedback Loops