The power and value of deep constituent engagement and mutual accountability between nonprofits and constituents is a theme often repeated by NPQ. So our coverage of the nonprofit elements of this new “Shared Insight” grant program feels like a possible understatement because many of the foundations involved are philanthropic leaders. Could this mean that philanthropy will, in the future, support more seriously and consistently the democratic purpose of the nonprofit sector?
- Announcing New Funders, Grantees, and Listen for Good 2018 RFP
- Announcing New Funders and Listen for Good RFP
- Shared Insight Springs Forward with New Funders and New RFP
- Chronicle of Philanthropy Publishes Op-Ed on White House Workshop on Data-Driven Feedback Loops
- Shared Insight Co-Hosts White House Workshop to Share Progress, Continue Momentum of Feedback Loops