On a quest to “do as much good as possible with giving,” innovative Open Philanthropy Project has attracted a new co-funding partnership with Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger and Lovestagram founder Kaitlyn Trigger. The collaborators’ commitment to knowledge sharing, rigorous analytical thinking and transparency have spurred the exploration of thoughtful questions and issues for philanthropists.
- Announcing New Funders, Grantees, and Listen for Good 2018 RFP
- Announcing New Funders and Listen for Good RFP
- Shared Insight Springs Forward with New Funders and New RFP
- Chronicle of Philanthropy Publishes Op-Ed on White House Workshop on Data-Driven Feedback Loops
- Shared Insight Co-Hosts White House Workshop to Share Progress, Continue Momentum of Feedback Loops