Legislation to advance the use of Social Impact Bonds, also referred to as pay for success contracts, is currently making its way through Congress. Through Social Impact Bonds, governments pay nonprofits for measurable results as opposed to reimbursing them for the number of people they serve. Fund for Shared Insight grantee, the Center for Employment Opportunities,has successfully participated in pay for success efforts and has been on the front lines pushing for this resource to help combat some of our most pressing social problems.
- Announcing New Funders, Grantees, and Listen for Good 2018 RFP
- Announcing New Funders and Listen for Good RFP
- Shared Insight Springs Forward with New Funders and New RFP
- Chronicle of Philanthropy Publishes Op-Ed on White House Workshop on Data-Driven Feedback Loops
- Shared Insight Co-Hosts White House Workshop to Share Progress, Continue Momentum of Feedback Loops